Callebaut Recipe 823 Milk Chocolate Callets 1lb.
This product is currently sold out.
These Belgian milk chocolate Callets™ feature a smooth, milky cocoa body with notes of sweet caramel. The chocolate's roasted notes, acidity, bitterness, and sweetness all blend together perfectly to deliver a complete, balanced, and consistent flavor profile that ensures the chocolate's taste will work across different applications and with a wider range of flavors and ingredients. Because the chocolate features a medium fluidity for all-around application, these Callets™ can be used for virtually all of your chocolate work from confectionaries, desserts, and baked goods to ice cream and gelato. While the flavor pairings are truly endless, the chocolate pairs exceptionally well with spicy, fruity, dairy, or liqueur-like flavors.
- Belgian chocolate with a complete, balanced flavor profile featuring an intense cocoa body and bitter notes
- Features a lower fluidity that is perfect for molding and enrobing
- Can also be used to make ganaches, cremeux, and mousses
- Made from a blend of sustainably-harvested, traceable cocoa beans
- All Callebaut purchases support West African and South American farmers and their communities
- Photo is a 11lb bag. We prepackage Dark Chocolate Callet into 1lb container.