Callebaut Recipe CW2 White Chocolate Callet 1lb.
This product is currently sold out.
These Belgian white chocolate Callets™ feature a pronounced milky, creamy flavor with sweet notes of caramel and vanilla. The chocolate's flavor notes blend together perfectly to deliver a complete, balanced, and consistent flavor profile that ensures the its taste will work across different applications and with a wider range of flavors and ingredients. Because the chocolate features a medium fluidity for all-around application, these Callets™ can be used for virtually all of your chocolate work from confectionaries, desserts, and baked goods to ice cream and gelato. While the flavor pairings are truly endless, the chocolate pairs exceptionally well with spicy, fruity, and herbal flavors.
- Belgian chocolate with a complete, balanced flavor profile featuring a milky, creamy taste and sweet notes of caramel and vanilla
- Features a lower fluidity that is perfect for molding and enrobing
- Can also be used to make ganaches, cremeux, and mousses
- Made from a blend of sustainably-harvested, traceable cocoa beans
- All Callebaut purchases support West African and South American farmers and their communities
- Photo is a 11lb bag. We prepackage White Chocolate Callet into 1lb container.