1 DAY WORKSHOP
In this four-hour workshop, the students will be learning a special buttercream recipe with the right consistency for piping flowers and achieving dark and rich colors. You’ll learn how to use different decorating tips to create amazing buttercream flowers such as blossoms, peonies, poppies, roses, rosebuds, lilies of the valley, chrysanthemums, and many more. We’ll be creating buttercream flowers using flowers nail and directly on top of the cake. You’ll learn color combinations and how to create different flower arrangements on your cake. Students will take a real 7” cake home
Classes are divided into two payments: First payment (50%) is due when registering for the class. Second payment (50%) is due on the first day of class.
Receive 10% off the class price when you sign up and pay in full.
*Available in-store only.
- All of our classes are offered in English and Spanish.
- Video or digital recording is not permitted in class.
- You do not need to purchase any tools or equipment for class.
Everything needed to participate will be provided.
- Receive a 10% discount if you decide to purchase the tools used in class.
- Piping & Spatula Techniques is required to take this course. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR PIPING & SPATULA TECHNIQUES