During these six hours workshops. The student will be learning how to create a false collar pattern to transfer on top of a dummy cake covered with fondant. You will be piping royal icing on six layers of callop bridge on top of each other around the cake. From there the students will be:
2. Hails potting: Pipe flood consistency dots onto the dry strings
3. Extend the bridge by piping a smaller bridge on top (this will support the curtains of strings)
4. Flood the extension
5. Pipe the curtains
6. Pipe lace points
7. Attach dry lace to the start of the strings and pipe another royal icing band
8. Add final detail piping
Classes are divided into two payments: The first payment (50%) is due when registering for the class. The second payment (50%) is due on the first day of class. *Payment will be more spread out for the longer programs.
- All of our classes are offered in English and Spanish.
- Video or digital recording is not permitted in class.
- You do not need to purchase any tools or equipment for the class.
Everything needed to participate will be provided.
- Receive a 10% discount if you decide to purchase the tools used in class.
- Piping & Spatula Techniques is required to take this course.