This variant is currently sold out
Renshaw black ready to roll fondant icing is perfect for creating a stylish rolled fondant cake. Also ideal for decorating cakes, cupcakes and cookies.
- Place cake on a cake board and lightly cover with buttercream icing or frosting
- Remove the fondant from the pack and knead until it is warm and pliable
- Lightly sprinkle your work surface with powdered sugar or corn starch to prevent sticking
- Press the ball of fondant flat and begin to roll out from the center lifting and rotating as you go
- Gently lift the fondant over the rolling pin and drape over the cake, carefully smoothing the fondant starting from the top and working down the sides to achieve a perfect finish
- Trim off any excess fondant with a sharp knife or pastry cutter